DS-63 folding machine
DS-63 Folding machine
The DS63 folding machine is designed for low to mid-volume mailings, giving your business flexible performance for varying sizes of direct mail campaigns.
The operator friendly controls allow you to load and run up to 9 pre-programmed jobs freeing up labour hours for more productive tasks.
For common applications such as invoices, statements, direct mail and reply envelopes the DS63 folder inserter is the perfect solution.
- Low noise level
- Compact size
- Easy to use
- Daily Mail - 5 sheets by hand stapled or not
- Load N’ Go - No settings needed
- Secure N’ Feed - Double document detection
- FlexFeed - Different sizes process at same time
- PowerFold - Fold up to 5 documents at once
- Versatile - great solution for invoices or statements, direct mail and reply envelopes, and variable length documents with OMR
- Stops manual folding - manual feed on daily mail mode processes up to five pages stapled or unstapled
- Saves time - up to 9 common applications can be programmed
- Prevents costly errors - built-in double-detection on all feeders, auto stop
- Insert almost anything - Insert A4, A5, leaflets, postcards or envelopes. The DS-63’s flex feeders handle just about any insert size or type, giving you endless mailing opportunities. You can even insert stapled leaflets
- Loan ‘n’ Go - simply load the envelopes and inserts and press the start button to go
What other products do Frama supply?
Increases efficiency and productivity rates and provide information mobility throughout your organisation with the Frama Office Automation suite. Click here to find out how.
Discover the Frama Folding Machines range.