Franking Machine Information
HOW TO ATTAIN THE CHEAPEST POSTAGE PRICES
WHY THE CHEAPEST FRANKING MACHINE IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST DEAL!
Be sure on Total Cost of Ownership
As a major franking machine supplier Frama have built a fiercely loyal following through an honest approach to pricing and the personal care of each and every one of our customers. The business strives to continually deliver this vision to the growing number of businesses who are becoming disillusioned with the competition.
Why are we different?
Frama have achieved this market position through a ‘Total Cost of Ownership’ model. As many businesses will attest, a high number of products and services are plagued by hidden contract charges. By the end of a contract, the price you saw is rarely the price you have paid overall.
- Cheapest Postage Price
- No hidden charges
- Guard against cheap headline prices. Frama is upfront with pricing with no additional surprise charges.
- Best value ink
- Up to 50% more capacity ink cartridges, saving hundreds of pounds per year
- Dedicated account management
- One-to-one customer care with your very own Account Manager.
- UK based service centre
- A friendly and familiar voice, resolving your queries more efficiently.
- Customer experience
- Honesty, integrity and care at every step of the way.
- Proven track record
- Happy customer base backed up by exceptional Trustpilot scoring
A frank and honest service
Frama prides itself on offering market-leading products and services with upfront, transparent pricing. No additional fees and a hassle free approach to aftersales should anything go wrong.
If your business is looking to stand out from the crowd, drive engagement and improve cash flow through higher campaign ROI, Frama UK are ready and waiting to provide you with the tools you will need to succeed!
Proven design with the latest technology
Matrix F series is the latest generation of franking systems for a wide range of applications. Each franking system is perfectly matched to your business requirements and outbound mail volumes. All Matrix F series products are operated exclusively from a touchscreen.
- Mailmark™ compliant
- Large back-lit touchscreen display with 18 OneTouch functions
- Integrated Ethernet LAN interface (RJ45)
- Perfect integration of the scale with pop-up weight display and automatic postage recalculation
- 9 cost centres (can be expanded) with clear text designation in reports
- 3 freely definable advertising stamps
- 3 built-in graphic messages
- 2 text messages which can be freely entered
- Flexibility with a professional appearance for your outgoing mail
- Top-quality printing of postage amount and your advertising stamp with HQPrint mode
- 10 mm thickness capacity, integrated side ejection of letters
- Extremely user-friendly, totally self-explanatory
- Always the latest postage rates thanks to online tariff updates via FramaOnline2