Business Development Manager - Mailroom Solutions
Frama UK, a leading Swiss based mailing solutions Company requires a Business Development Manager for London and South East.
To develop and exploit business opportunities within a defined account list and geographic area. This will be achieved through focused account management and new business selling the total Frama portfolio of solutions and products.
This includes x-ray scanners, letter openers, franking machines, folder inserters and software, shredders and Mail tracking software solutions. The successful candidate must be able to build excellent internal and external customer relationships, manage resources, challange existing customer practices and be a strong ambassador for Frama UK.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Ensure all targets and KPIs are achieved by selling value propositions including products, solutions and services to new customers, within specified accounts and/or territories.
- Utliise all sales tools relevant to individual accounts / opportunities
- Act on requests from internal stakeholders and departments in order to support the strategy and business needs
- Provide regular account and activity updates to the Sales Manager
- Provide accurate forecasting and strong opportunity management in CRM system.
- Constantly develop and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- Actively seek relevant information to stay ahead of the competition and remain up to date with the industry.
- Create and implement Customer Account Plans in line with market and target, utilising relevant sales methodology.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A proven record of achieving sales budgets and targets within the equipment and solutions market.
- A proven track record of selling Mailing Solutions.
- Good understanding of leasing and finance
- Strong oral and written communication
- Good IT skills - Excel, Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to align Regional business to a National & Corporate strategy
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in both traditional and progressive environments
- Full clean driving license.
Download job spec