Business Development Manager - Digital Solutions
Frama UK, a leading Swiss based mailing solutions Company requires a Business Development Manager for London and South East to promote the Frama range of digital solutions and products.
To develop and exploit business opportunities within a defined account list and geographic area. Primarily this is a new business opportunity to grow the Digital division within Frama. The product portfolio includes Managed Print Services, Digital Mailroom, security solutions, and secure e-mail solutions. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of selling solution based products and services into large corporate accounts and Government departments.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Ensure all targets and KPIs are achieved by selling value propositions including products, solutions and services to new customers, within specified accounts and/or territories.
- Utliise all sales tools relevant to individual accounts / opportunities
- Act on requests from internal stakeholders and departments in order to support the strategy and business needs
- Provide regular account and activity updates to the Sales Manager
- Provide accurate forecasting and strong opportunity management in CRM system.
- Constantly develop and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- Actively seek relevant information to stay ahead of the competition and remain up to date with the industry.
- Create and implement Customer Account Plans in line with market and target, utilising relevant sales methodology.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A proven record of achieving sales budgets and targets within a telecoms, solution software or MPS provider.
- A proven track record in generating new business opportunities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills - Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to align Regional business to a National & Corporate strategy.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in both traditional and progressive environments.
- Full clean driving license.
Closing Date: Please apply as soon as possible
Download job spec