Frama is an international company with its headquarters in Switzerland. Since it was established more than 40 years ago, the Frama Group has been providing solutions for the secure handling of sensitive and financial data.
Our hardware and software applications are used in a broad spectrum of applications worldwide. Examples include the global management and flow of postage funds between logistics service companies and postal authorities as well as the use of Frama technology in the taxation and finance industries.
An expansive sales and marketing network with specialised business partners and ten subsidiaries support our customers in more than 50 countries. More than 300 employees around the world represent and continually build upon the success of the Frama Group. Our core areas of expertise:
- Secure handling of sensitive and financial data
- Development, commercialisation and maintenance of software solutions
- Operation of data centres
- Production expertise for hardware solutions: development and production of front-end units such as franking and tax meter systems as well as automatic letter openers
- Sales and marketing including global product management
Frama recognises that as well as providing high quality products and tailor made solutions the quality of the after sales service is a major factor when deciding on which supplier to partner with.
Frama provides a UK based service centre trained to the highest standards of customer care via the Frama CareS customer training modules that all staff attend at regular intervals.